Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Moving Hiatus ... Again

Hey, dear readers.  Thank you for the tens of thousands of reads of this site, and the interest shown by you all that has grown substantially in the last year.

Just in time, as it were, I'm going to go on a very brief hiatus for about a week to give time to move into the new place.  My best girl and I will be unpacking for a while and setting up, and between that and actual work, it's best if I take a deep breath and come back refreshed (I hope) and intact in a week or so to comment on our intriguing world.

See you all soon!

Copyright 2017 by Robert Sutton
Like what you read here?  There's a new post from Bob at www.uberthoughtsUSA.com at 10am Eastern time, every weekday, giving new meaning to "prolific essayist."  Appearance, advertising, sponsorship and interview inquiries cheerfully welcomed at bsutton@alum.mit.edu or on Twitter at @rmosutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment