Thursday, August 16, 2018

Happy Anniversary

OK, a fast day because today is a day off.  It is anniversary day for my best girl and me, and I'm going to stay away from work and enjoy the company of my dear wife, doing whatever she has planned for us, and a plan element or two from me.

We have been together for many, many years and days like this help ensure -- and remind us -- that we will be together and very happy for many more.  Happy Anniversary to my best girl, and I'll see the rest of you tomorrow ;)

Copyright 2018 by Robert Sutton
Like what you read here?  There's a new post from Bob at www.uberthoughtsUSA.com at 10am Eastern time, every weekday, giving new meaning to "prolific essayist."  Appearance, advertising, sponsorship and interview inquiries cheerfully welcomed at bsutton@alum.mit.edu or on Twitter at @rmosutton

1 comment: